Sunday, October 11, 2009

Previous Adventures in Portland

10.08

On the road near Klamath Lake

I'm driving and it's snowing.

I am totally freaking out.

This is maybe my third time in snow.

But I've never driven in it.
Deschutes National Park & Newberry National Volcanic Monument

First Oregon sunset.

International Rose Test Garden in Portland.




Tahitian Sunset rose


Cinco de Mayo rose

Japanese Gardens



Riding the bus – oh yeah! I actually do like public transport. Green is after all the new black. I’m sad I didn’t get any pictures of the Max.

Visiting Logan & meeting his then fiancé now wife Jen

In the Caddy

All around OR



Crater Lake

Hiking and such.



Visiting Alyssa & Ryan Grants Pass on the way back to StockTown (Yes, I drove to Portland)


04.09

At a rest area near Mount Shasta

Just drivin'
Oxbow Park


The Columbia River
The Dalles

Multnomah Falls - One of the tallest waterfalls in the world at 611 feet.
Quote: Adventure is worthwhile. - Amelia Earhart
Song: Everybody Got Their Something by Nikki Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment