Monday, October 5, 2009

Eight (Years) Is Enough

Hey everyone,

Some of you are new friends, some of you are old, some I used to be best friends with, some I am close with now, some I haven’t seen in years, some I’ve seen recently, some I don’t live anywhere close to, some I live near to, some I know from Tri Delta, and others I know through pharmacy or soccer, but all of you are really some of my favorites throughout the years. I just wanted to give you all a bit of an update on my life.


I am writing to you today from my kitchen. A new favorite spot of mine to work. First off, I just moved to Portland. Well, maybe not just. It’s been almost two months now (since mid August), but I’ve finally gotten around to writing. My life is a work in progress. This is my last year of pharmacy school….finally. Whoop whoop! I am working at a veterans hospital for hands-on pharmacy experience. I am both anxious and excited, but also happy to finally be out of Stockton after eight years and graduating before I know it on May 15, 2010. (I hope to see some of you there!)

I would do all notes on facebook like Brenna, but not everyone is on here. Why? I do not know. You are missing out really if you haven’t discovered the wonders of facebook. Plus, I could do a group like Jessica or Kaydee, but I don’t think I want to see any type of rejection of those who accept or decline. ha ha So, I just started a blog spot with help from Brenna on the name. Check it out – MissAdventures in Portland. Comments are naturally welcome.

Hugs,
Katina


E-mail: katinamae@yahoo.com (This is a new one people!)
Twitter: katinamae
Skype: katinamae
- This is so maybe I can have a conversation with the ever elusive Lex. And, of course, to talk with Jessica despite the time zone difference since she is living across the world.
YouTube: katinamae
Blog Spot: http://katinamae.blogspot.com/

Notice: I will soon be discontinuing my MySpace as “it no longer brings me joy” – I’m stealing the words of Ms. Vickie McMurchie. I only was on it for the music and you don’t even need to have a profile for that.

P.S. For those who know me best, I’m all about snail mail. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I get a card in the mail, especially since all I usually get is bills, especially from the federal government about my ¼ million dollars worth of loans. If you haven’t heard from me yet, it is either because a) I’m not on top of things because school is sucking away my life force; or b) I don’t have your address silly!

Quote: It’s good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose. – Grey’s Anatomy, Season 4, Episode 9, “Crash Into Me”
Song: There Is No Alternative by Tina Sugand

No comments:

Post a Comment