Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Blog for Twifans & My Very First Blog Ever

Ups and Downs but Ultimately Success in Vancouver! 04.26.09
So I was just in Vancouver randomly after checking out the Pacific Northwest for apartments as I'm moving in August. It was suggested by local friends that I visit before the 2010 Olympics. By the end of Thursday, I figured I'd try my luck and go by Sutton Place Hotel as mentioned in Life & Style magazine as to where the actors were staying. I, of course, was about 10 minutes too late for Taylor, but just in time to meet Alison and her daughters, Ashley and Savannah, from Twifans!We stayed over night during Fraturday's shooting - industry term because it's filming Friday 7 pm to Saturday 7 am - at Bella's house. It was almost freezing cold and being form CA, I wasn't too happy about 46 degree windy weather. We may have been dupped by a security guy named douche bag Ron to change where we were waiting for the actors to leave, but I ended up going back to our original stakeout at one end of Bella's street with two visitors from Virginia, Lisa and Strother. After the barriers removed a black SUV comes out and who rolls down the window but Ashley Greene. She could have totally kept driving, but was able to say hi even after the long night - what a sport!

On Thursday, as Rachelle and Ashley left their hotel for dinner a few hours after Taylor did I ran down the street to get a picture and what happens but a blurry mess as my camera batteries were low and there was no flash. Already missing Taylor I was totally bummed. I decided, however, to stick it out and get into the New Moon craze in full force. Again, Alison gave me the hook-up and we waited a bit in the Saturday dinner rush around the hotel to see Rachelle Lefevre pass by. We said hi and she stopped to talk with us. She said that at the first Bella's house overnight shoot she did about 13 hours of mainly stunt work and that she was beat. Yet, just like Ashley she was so gracious and more than willingly to take a quick pic for a fan. This definitely made up for the earlier camera malfunction, especially with her newly-dyed hair.

P.S. This is my first blog ever (I'm totally serious), so comments are welcome!

Quote: No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want. - Bella, Twilight (movie)
Song: Spotlight by MuteMath

No comments:

Post a Comment