Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Friday Night Randomness

I decided to stay in for my first Friday night in Portland. I was mentally exhausted from working at the hospital and phsyically exhausted from all the moving. I was watching a movie when my roommate Nicole and her friend Brandon came in with a bunch of grocery bags. Apparently Brandon thought that it would be amazing to have fresh squeezed juice. Oranges were on sale at the grocery store and he bought as many as he could with the money in his wallet - 30 oranges. I just had to document the moment.


Brandon went looking for a glass to squeeze the orange juice into. He then realized that he might need something a bit bigger like a bowl. 


Brandon was proud of his work and couldn't help but to hijack my camera afterwards.


























Quote: What the f*ck?!
Song: Beautiful Disaster by Jon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment