Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Day of Epic Fail

On August 22, the same day I broke my ass, was the day Logan and Jen invited to go catch a movie in the park. We were going to go see Blue Hawaii with Elvis in the rose garden amphitheatre. I met them at their place beforehand to have a few drinks. I told them what happened earlier in the day and they, of course, handed me extra rum and Cokes. Once we were sufficiently drunk, we grabbed the fold-up chairs and dinner packed by Jen and started to make our way to the bus. From the bus, we caught the Max and I got busy making fun of the other riders much too loud espeically to the dislike of Logan. Our stop was at the Oregon Zoo. From there we were going to catch another bus to the Rose Garden.

Optimal words: going to. It actually didn't happen. After we waited awhile, Logan checked his PDX Bus application on his iPhone. As it turned out, the bus line we were going to take ended at that time the week before. I couldn't believe that we made all the effort especially with carrying the fold-up chairs and weren't going to get to use them. I thought it would be a good idea to just set up camp in that spot. Set the chairs out and eat dinner, but no Logan had too much to drink and needed to use the potty. Ridiculous really. What was even more ridiculous though was when I dropped my phone. I'm not exactly too sure of how it happened, but one moment I had my phone in my phone and the next I didn't. I blame it on the rum. At least it still works I guess.






















It's a good thing Jen didn't drop her iPhone because she got some pretty good pics of the night. I liked the picture names best of all.

"Waiting For The Bus That Never Came"





"Katina Entertains Us"


"Good Sport"

Quote: He's a natural born world-shaker. - Cool Hand Luke
Song: Wheel of Fortune by Ace of Base

No comments:

Post a Comment