Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday #26 (09.13.09)

I don't like to make much ado on my birthday. I just like a nice easy day. I decided to get a nose piercing because I've always wanted one. We'll see how it holds up especially with soccer. Hopefully I won't get hit in the face...too much. My roommate was nice enough to make me a fresh raspberry-sour cream crumb cake (although I know she really wanted a reason to use her new cooling racks). I don't really like raspberries or sour cream that much, but this was pretty good.

I have the same birthday as my grandma Emily. I was born on her 65th. I also share my birthday with Bela Karolyi, chocolate tycoon Milton Hershey, Fiona Apple, Ben Savage from The Princess Bride and Boy Meets World, American Army surgeon Walter Reed, Joe Don Rooney from Rascal Flatts, Tyler Perry, and many others.


Quote: Few are those that see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. - Albert Einstein
Song: Dig by Incubus

No comments:

Post a Comment