Monday, January 4, 2010

Margarita & Taco Time

A few weeks into my new home in Portland I decided that I needed to blow off some steam. So my roommate and I decided to have a margarita and tacos night with our neighbor Megan on a Friday night (09.11). I also invited Jen and Logan over since they had not seen my new place yet. I was kind of excited Nicole took care of the tacos, since she doesn't really ever cook.


Mmm - mango margarita.

The first picture with my new roommate Nicole.

Always pictured drinking. It's like Jen and Logan's wedding all over again.

I really need to stop making faces when someone's taking a picture of me...

Good times.

That's not a glass of milk Logan has. It's a pina colada.



Out of control.


The shot goes in the blender, not in your mouth!


Megan mixing it up.

Double fisting.

Brandon gave in a decided to have a pina colada.


Quote: She put the lime in the coconut and drank them both up.
Song: Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment