Monday, November 22, 2010

To Be Continued...

So it's been almost a year since I've input anything into this blog. Wow - a year. I thought it started off strong, but as life (and procrastination, of course) took over things fell to the wayside.

First things first, I must do something about the name of this blog although I'm not ready to. I am no longer located in Portland, but I am still in transition. MissAdventures in Limbo? I don't think I like the sound of that. I am glad that I can change the name of the blog otherwise I just might feel static and definitely wouldn't want that. I feel like I still have so many places to go and so many things to see. My bucket list is forever expanding. Where I will be moving to in the near future is still up in the air.

So much has happened this past year. As I am writing I can almost hear the song Seasons of Love from Rent - "how do you measure, measure a year?" I guess I need to decide where I want to go from here. Do I want to recap past adventures or simply move forward? Decisions, decisions. We'll just have to wait and see.

Quote: I am an imperfect person. - Grey's Anatomy Season 4, Episode 12 "Crash Into Me: Part 2"
Song: What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani
Movie: Up In The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment