Sunday, March 17, 2013

Founder's Day Celebrations 11.15.09

I made a trip down to CA for Tri Delta's Founder's Day.
Founder's Day every November celebrates our four founding members: Sarah Ida Shaw, Eleanor Dorcas Pond, Isabel Morgan Breed, and Florence Isabelle Stewart.
This was the 121st year to celebrate and honor this women's organization.
 At UC Davis with the Sacramento Alumnae.
 With my little Erin at Pacific with the Stockton Alumnae.
 With my twin Dayna. 
 With Juliana.
 With the family - Erin, my little, Brittney, my great grandlittle, and Adrienne, my grandlittle.
 With Dayna, Sarah, Erin, Deanna & Ronda.
 With my first house roommate Abby.
 With Dayna & Nia.
 With Paloma & Elizabeth.
 With Meghann.
 With Brittney.
 With Shannon.
Got to stop by to see my favorite local policeman & good friend Kosta.

No comments:

Post a Comment